1.D. Lu, X. Gao, Y. Yuan, A. Feteira, High-permittivity and fine-grained (Ba1–xPrx)(Ti1–y–x/4Cey)O3 ceramics with diffuse phase transition, Mater. Chem. Phys.2019, 228: 131–139.
2.D. Lu, L. Ji, J. Liu, Aging-resistant behavior and room-temperature electron spin resonance of Nd3+ in singly and doubly doped BaTiO3 ceramics associated with preservation history, Matererials 2019, 12: 451 (1–12).
3.D. Lu, X. Gao, S. Wang, Abnormal Curie-temperature shift in Ho-doped BaTiO3 ceramics with the self-compensation mode, Results Phys.2019, 12: 585–591.
4. S. Wang, X. Wu, T. Wang, J. Zhang, C. Zhang, L. Yuan, X. Cui, D. Lu, Mild hydrothermal crystallization of heavy rare-earth chromite RECrO3 (RE = Er, Tm, Yb, Lu) perovskites and magnetic properties, Inorg. Chem. 2019, 58: 2315–2329.
5.J. Liu, Q. Liu, Z. Nie, S. Nie, D. Lu, P. Zhu, Dielectric relaxations in fine-grained SrTiO3 ceramics with Cu and Nb co-doping, Ceram. Int. 2019, 45 (8): 10334–10341.
6.J. Liu, Q. Liu, W. Wang, Y. Liang, D. Lu, P. Zhu, Variable-range-hopping conduction and polaron dielectric relaxation in Cu and Nb co-doped BaTiO3, J. Phys. Chem. Solids 2019, 129: 111–121.
7.D. Han, D. Lu,F. Meng, Dielectric and photoluminescence properties of fine-grained BaTiO3 ceramics co-doped with amphoteric Sm and valence-variable Cr, RSC Adv. 2019, 9: 4469–4479.
8. Q. Liu, J. Liu, D. Lu, T. Li, W. Zheng, Dense Sm and Mn co-doped BaTiO3 ceramics with high permittivity, Materials 2019, 12: 678(1–13).
9. M. Liu, Y. Wang, D. Lu, Sensitive and selective non-enzymatic glucose detection using electrospun porous CuO–CdO composite nanofibers. J. Mater. Sci. 2019, 54: 3354–3367.
10. M. Liu, Y. Wang, H. Zhang, Z. Jiang. A non-enzymatic glucose sensor based on the electrospun 3-D copper oxides micro-nanofibers network films using carboxylic-functionalized poly(arylene ether ketone)s as templates. RSC Adv. 2019, 9: 6613–6619.
11. Z. Chen, Y. Gao, D. Mu, H. Shi, D. Lou, S. Liu, Dalton. Trans. 2019, in press.
12. Z. Chen, S. Yang, Z. Tian, B. Zhu, App. Surf. Sci. 2019, 469, 657–665.
13. K. Qi, S. Liu, R. Wang, Z. Chen, R. Selvaraj, Loading Pt improve g-C3N4 for photocatalytic H2 production and OH formation, Desalin. Water Treat. 2019, in press.
14. K. Qi, Y. Li, Y. Xie, S. Liu, K. Zheng, Z. Chen, R. Wang, Ag loading enhancedphotocatalytic activity of g-C3N4 porous nanosheets for decomposition of organic pollutants, Front. Chem. 2019, in press.
15. C. Liu,Y. H. Li, Y. W. Li, Q. Duan, Preparation of a star-shaped copolymer with porphyrin core and four PNIPAM-b-POEGMA arms for photodynamic therapy. Mater. Sci. Eng. C 2019, 98: 74–82.
16. X. Yu, S. Geng, G. Liu, W. Guo, J. Wang, Efficient indenones synthesis via iridium-catalyzed decarboxylative annulation between 2-oxo-2-phenylacetic acids and alkynes, J. Organomet. Chem. 2019, 879: 139–143.
17. Y. Wang, M. Liu,* D. Lu, H. Zhang, Electrospun porous hybrid CuO/CdO nanofibers using carboxylic- functionalized poly(arylene ether ketone)s as a template for glucose determination, High. Perform. Polym. 2019, 31: 570–579.
18.王永鹏,*徐子勃, 刘梦竹, 张海博, 姜振华, 海绵状CuO微纳米纤维的制备及其用于无酶葡萄糖传感器的研究, 高等学校化学学报2019, 已接收.
19. D. Lu, S. Yin, S. Cui, A fine-grained and low-loss X8R (Ba1–xDyx)(Ti1–x/2Cax/2)O3 ceramic, J. Alloy. Compd. 2018, 762: 282–288.
20. D. Lu, Y. Liang, Valence states and dielectric properties of fine-grained BaTiO3 ceramics co-doped with double valence-variable europium and chromium, Ceram. Int. 2018, 44 (12): 14717–14727.
21. D. Lu, Y. Zheng, A high-permittivity and low-loss (Ba1–xNdx)(Ti1–y–x/4Cey)O3 ceramic, Mater. Lett. 2018, 223: 25–28.
22. D. Lu, D. Guan, H. Li, Multiplicity of photoluminescence in Raman spectroscopy and defect chemistry of (Ba1−xRx)(Ti1−xHox)O3 (R = La, Pr, Nd, Sm) dielectric ceramics, Ceram. Int. 2018, 44 (2): 1483–1492.
23. Q. Liu, J. Liu, D. Lu, W. Zheng, C. Hu, Structural evolution and dielectric properties of Nd and Mn co-doped BaTiO3 ceramics, J. Alloy. Compd. 2018, 760: 31–41.
24. Q. Liu, J. Liu, D. Lu, W. Zheng, Colossal dielectric behavior and relaxation in Nd-doped BaTiO3 at low temperature, Ceram. Int. 2018, 44 (6): 7251–7258.
25. D. Han, D. Lu, F. Meng, X. Yu, Temperature-dependent electron paramagnetic resonance detect oxygen vacancy defects and Cr valence of tetragonal Ba(Ti1−xCrx)O3 ceramics, Results Phys. 2018, 8: 190–193.
26. M. Cui, J. Li, D. Lu, Z. Shao, Development of a metal-organic framework for the sensitive determination of 2,4-dichlorophenol, Int. J. Electrochem. Sci. 2018, 13: 3420–3428.
27. M. Cui, J. Li, Y. Gao, D. Lu, Z. Shao, Chondroitin sulfate fluorescence biosensor based on graphere quantum dots aggregating on CMC/CS polyelectrolyte microspheres, Chinese J. Struc. Chem. 2018, 37 (6): 955–965.
28. D. Mu, Z. Chen, H. Shi, N. Tan, Construction of flower-like MoS2/Fe3O4/GrOcomposite with enhanced photo-Fenton like catalyst performance, RSC Adv. 2018, 8: 36625-36631.
29. G. Liu, et al, Alcohol based vapor annealing of a poly (3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene): poly(styrenesulfonate) layer for performance improvement of inverted perovskite solar cells, Nanoscale 2018, 10: 11043–11051.
30. G. Liu, et al, High-performance inverted two-dimensional perovskite solar cells using non-fullerene acceptor as electron transport layer, Org. Electron. 2018, 62: 189–194.
31. G. Liu, et al, Improving the performance of perovskite solar cells through solvent vapor annealing-based morphology control of the hole transport layer, Energy.Tech. 2018, 6 (7): 1283–1289.
32. C. Liu, Y. Li, B. Gao, et al, Comb-shaped, temperature-tunable and water-soluble porphyrin-based thermoresponsive copolymer for enhanced photodynamic therapy, Mater. Sci. Eng. C 2018, 82: 155–162.
33. S. Wang, X. Wu, L. Yuan, C. Zhang, X. Cui, D. Lu, Hydrothermal synthesis, morphology, structure, and magnetic properties of perovskite structure LaCr1−xMnxO3 (x = 0.1, 0.2, and 0.3), CrystEngComm 2018, 20: 3034–3042.
34.N. Xu, Y. Yuan, C. Lan, W. Wei, L. Meng,* L. Fan, A novel dual-emission fluorescent nanohybrid containing silica nanoparticles and gold nanoclusters for ratiometric determination of cysteine based on turn-on fluorescence strategy, New J. Chem. 2018, 42 (12): 10092–10099.
35. N. Xu, L. Meng, H. Li, D. Lu, Y. Wu,* Polyethyleneimine capped bimetallic Au/Pt nanoclusters are a viable fluorescent probe for specific recognition of chlortetracycline among other tetracycline antibiotics, Microchim. Acta 2018, 185 (6): 294.
36. H. Yang, Y. Fu, Y. Li, M. Jang, J. Lee, D. Lee, Polymer ligand-assisted fabrication of multifunctional and redox-responsive self-assembled magnetic nanoclusters for bimodal imaging and cancer treatment, J. Mater. Chem. B 2018, 10: 1039.
37. H. Yang, Y. Li, D. Lee, Multifunctional and stimuli‐responsive magnetic nanoparticle‐based delivery systems for biomedical applications, Adv. Therap.2018, 1800011.
38. Y. Fu, W. Jiang, D. Kim, W. Lee, H. Chae,* “Highly efficient and fully solution-processed inverted light-emitting diodes with charge control interlayers”, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2018, 10 (20): 17295–17300.
39. D. Lu, D. Guan, Photoluminescence associated with the site occupations of Ho3+ ions in BaTiO3, Sci. Rep. 2017, 7: 6125 (1–7).
40. D. Lu, T. Liu, Dielectric properties and defect chemistry of (Ba1−xLax)(Ti1−xLux)O3 ceramics, J. Alloy. Compd. 2017, 698: 967–976.
41. D. Lu, X. Yu, J. Liu, Mixed-valent structure, dielectric properties and defect chemistry of Ca1−3x/2TbxCu3Ti4−xTbxO12 ceramics, Ceram. Int. 2017, 43 (12): 8664–8676.
42. J. Liu, D. Lu, X. Yu, Q. Liu, Q. Tao, H. Change, P. Zhu, Dielectric properties of Eu-doped CaCu3Ti4O12 with different compensation mechanisms, Acta Metall. Sin-Engl. 2017, 30 (2): 97–103.
43. S. Wang, X. Wu, L. Yuan, C. Zhang, D. Lu, Shape tuneable synthesis of perovskite structured rare-earth chromites RECrO3 via mild hydrothermal method, CrystEngComm 2017, 19: 6436–6442.
44. Y. Wang, M. Liu, T. Liu, D. Lu, Y. Sun, H. Zhang, Z. Jiang, Pyrene-functionalized PAEKs prepared from CeH borylation and Suzuki coupling reactions for the dispersion of single-walled carbon nanotubes, Compos. Sci. Technol. 2017, 143: 82–88.
45. Z. Chen, F. Chen, Y. Wang, Y. Jiang , Facile template-free one-pot fabrication of ZnCo2O4 nanospheres for advanced lithium storagecapability, Ionics 2017. 23 (12): 3323–3328.
46. S. Geng, S. Geng, Y. Zhai, Synthesis of LiMn2O4 via high-temperature ball milling process, Mater. Manuf. Process. 2017, 32 (16): 1856–1860.
47. M. Liu, Y. Wang, H. Zhang, Z. Jiang. The mechanical and frictional properties of poly(ether ether ketone) composites with modified aluminum borate whiskers. High Perform. Polym. 2017, 30: 1048–1055.
48. Y. Li, Y. Song, An azo-Phenol derivative probe: colorimetric and “turn-on” fluorescent detect copper (II) ions and pH value in aqueous solution, RSC Adv. 2017, 7 (33): 20537–20541.
49. J. Ren, Y. Song, Preparation of amidoxime-modified polyacrylonitrile nanofibrous adsorbents for the extraction of copper(II) and lead(II) ions and dye from aqueous media, J. Appl. Polym. 2017, 135 (3): 62369–62375.
50. Y. Qiao, Y. Zhou, S. Wang, L. Yuan, Y. Du, D. Lu, G. Che, H. Che, Composition dependent magnetic and ferroelectric properties of hydrothermally synthesized GdFe1−xCrxO3 (0.1 ≤ x ≤ 0.9) perovskites, Dalton T. 2017, 46: 5930–5937.
51. X. Yu, Y. Duan, W. Guo, T. Wang, Q. Xie, S. Wu, C. Jiang, Z. Fan, J. Wang, G. Liu, Rhodium-catalyzed oxidative decarboxylation annulation reactions of mandelic acids and alkynes: an efficient synthetic method for indenones, Organomet. 2017, 36: 1027–1034.
52. X. Yu, L. Zhang, X. Han, J. Wang, Y. Tian, G. Liu, An in situ coupling reaction of phenolate promoted by triphenylborane: A new synthetic method for diphenoquinone derivates, J. Organomet. Chem. 2017, 833: 50–53.
53. N. Xu,Y. Yuan, J. Yin, X. Wang, L. Meng,* One-pot hydrothermal synthesis of luminescent silicon-based nanoparticles for highly specific detection of oxytetracycline via ratiometric fluorescent strategy, RSC Adv. 2017, (7): 48429–48436.
54. N. Xu,G. Pu, L. Meng,* Influence of low-temperature heat treatment on electronic properties in Cu2ZnSn(S,Se)4/CdS solar cells, J. Mater Sci: Mater. Electron. 2017, (28): 4744–4799.
55. N. Xu,H. Li, Y. Wu,* Hydrothermal synthesis of polyethylenimine-protected high luminescent Pt-nanoclusters and their application to the detection of nitroimidazoles, Anal. Chim. Acta 2017, (958): 51–58.
56.H. Yang, M. Jang, H. Chae, J. Lee, D. Lee, Multifunctional and redox-responsive relf-assembled magnetic nanovectors for protein delivery and dual-Modal Imaging, ACS Appl. Mater. Int.2017, 9: 19184–19192.
57. H. Yang, Y. Fu, M. Jang, H. Chae, J. Lee, D. Lee, CdSe@ZnS/ZnS quantum dots loaded in polymeric micelles as a pH-triggered targeting fluorescence imaging probe for detecting acidic pathologic areas, Colloid. Surface. B: Biointerfaces 2017, 155: 497–506.
58. Y. Fu, D. Kim, H. Moon, H. Yang,* H. Chae,* “Hexamethyldisilazane-mediated, mull - solution- processed inverted quantum dot-light-emitting diodes”, J. Mater. Chem. C 2017, 5: 522.
59. Y. Fu, D. Kim, W. Jiang, W. Yin, T. Ahn, H. Chae,* “Excellent stability of thicker shell CdSe@ZnS/ZnS quantum dots”, RSC Adv. 2017, 7: 40866–40872.
60. D. Lu, Y. Peng, X. Yu, X. Sun, Dielectric properties and defect chemistry of La and Tb co-doped BaTiO3 ceramics, J. Alloy. Compd. 2016, 681: 128–138.
61. D. Lu, S. Cui, Q. Liu, X. Sun, Dielectric properties and defect chemistry of barium titanate ceramics co-doped R and Dy ions (R = Eu, Gd, Tb), Ceram. Int.2016, 42 (13): 14364–14373.
62. D. Lu, L. Yuan, W. Liang, Z. Zhu, Characterization of oxygen vacancy defects in Ba1−xCaxTiO3 insulating ceramics using electron paramagnetic resonance technique, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 2016, 55: 011501.
63. D. Lu, Y. Peng, Dielectric properties and exploration of self-compensation mode of Tb in BaTiO3 ceramics, J. Ceram. Soc. Jpn. 2016, 124 (4): 455–459.
64. D. Han, Q. Liu, Y. Wang, C. Wang, D. Lu, Novel Raman spectroscopy of a strong high-k diffuse phase transition (Ba1−xSmx)(Ti0.95−x/4Ce0.05)O3 ceramics, Ceram. Int. 2016, 42 (7): 8815–8821.
65. S. Wang, C. Hou, L. Yuan, M. Qu, B. Zou, D. Lu, Hydrothermal preparation of perovskite structures DyCrO3 and HoCrO3, Dalton Trans. 2016, 45: 17593–17597.
66. Z. Chen, X. Yu, Y. Song, Palladium nanoparticle supported on mesoporous polybenzimidazole as a heterogeneous catalyst for Suzuki cross-coupling reaction in aqueous media, Ferroelectrics 2016. 494 (1): 200–207.
67. S. Wang, Y. Song, A novel reaction-based colorimetric and ratiometric fluorescent sensor for cyanide anion with a large emission shift and high selectivity, Talanta 2016, 148: 229–236.
68. S. Yao，Q. Pang，R. Song，F. Jin，S. J. Park, Fracture toughness improvement of poly(lactic acid) with silicon carbide whiskers. Macromol. Res. 2016, 24 (11): 961–964.
69. X. Yu, J. Wang, W. Guo, Y. Tian, J. Wang, Efficient approach to construct unsymmetrical biaryls through oxidative coupling reactions of aromatic primary alcohols and arylboronic acids with a rhodium catalyst, Organomet. 2016, 35: 1876–1884.
70. K. Chen, X. Chen, D. Ding , G. Shi, Z. Wang, Formation mechanism of in-situ nanostructured grain in cast Cu–10 Sn–2 Zn–1.5Fe–0.5Co (wt.%) alloy, Mater. Design 2016, 94: 338–344.
71. K. Chen, H. Tang, X. Chen, D. Ding, G. Shi, Z. Wang. Morphological instability of spherical nano iron-rich crystal in copper melt, Mater. Lett. 2016, 172: 125–127.
72. N. Xu,H. Li, Y. Yue, Y. Wu,* Synthesis of bovine serum albumin-protected high fluorescence Pt16-nanoclusters and their application to detect sulfide ions in solutions, Nanotechnology 2016, (27): 425602.
73. N. Xu, Q. Zhu, X. Kong, L. Meng,* A sensitive detection of Cr (VI) in wide pH range using polyethyleneimine protected silver nanoclusters, Anal. Methods 2016, (8): 5684–5689.
74. N. Xu, P. Li, Y. Hao, X. Wang, L. Meng,* Effect of sputtering power on Cd/Zn atomic ratio and optical properties of Cu2ZnxCd1-xSnS4 thin films deposited by magnetron sputtering: An experimental and first-principle study, Chemical Phys. Lett. 2016, (660): 132–135.
75. N. Xu,Z. Chen, Z. Suo, N. Tan,* Effect of intrinsic detects on electrical and optical properties of CdS thin films deposited chemical bath deposition, Chinese J. Inorg. Chem. 2016, (32): 111–116.
76. H. Yang, M. Jang, G. Gao, J. Lee, D. Lee，pH-Responsive biodegradable polymeric micelles with anchors to interface magnetic nanoparticles for MR imaging in detection of cerebral ischemic area, Nanoscale 2016, 8: 12588–12598.
77. H. Yang, M. Jang, G. Gao, J. Lee, D. Lee, Construction of redox/pH dual stimuli-responsive PEGylated polymeric micelles for intracellular doxorubicin delivery in liver cancer, Polym. Chem. 2016, 7: 1813–1825.
78. H. Yang, Y. Fu, M. Jang, H. Chae, J. Lee, D. Lee, Multifunctional polymer ligand interface CdZnSeS/ZnS quantum Dot/Cy3-labeled protein pairs as sensitive FRET sensors, ACS Appl. Mater. Int. 2016, 8: 35021–35032.
79. D. Lu, Self-adjustable site occupations between Ba-site Tb3+ and Ti-site Tb4+ ions in terbium-doped barium titanate ceramics, Solid State Ionics 2015, 276: 98–106.
80. S. Wang, K. Huang, C. Hou, L.Yuan, X. Wu, D. Lu, Low temperature hydrothermal synthesis, structure and magnetic properties of RECrO3 (RE = La, Pr, Nd, Sm), Dalton Trans. 2015, 44: 17201–17208.
81. F. Jin, H. Liu, B. Yang, S. Park, Synthesis and thermal properties of urethane-containing epoxy resin, J. Ind. Eng. Chem. 2015, 24 (4): 20–23.
82. F. Jin, X. Li, S. Park, Synthesis and application of epoxy resins: A review, J. Ind. Eng. Chem. 2015, 29 (1): 1–11.
83. F. Jin, Q. Pang, T. Zhang, S. Park, Synergistic reinforcing of poly(lactic acid)-based systems by polybutylene succinate and nano-calcium carbonate, J. Ind. Eng. Chem.2015, 32 (1): 77–84.
84. F. Jin, S. Park, Preparation and characterization of carbon fibers-reinforced thermosetting composites: a review, J. Carbon Lett. 2015, 16 (2): 1–11.
85. S. Park, F. Jin, Carbon Fibers: Chapter 3. Matrices for carbon fiber composites, Springer Series in Mater. Sci. 2015, 210: 67–100.
86. S. Jin, S. Lee, F. Jin,Handbook of polymer nanocomposites, processing, performance and application, surface modification of carbon nanotubes for high-performance polymer composites, Springer 2015, B: 13–59.
87. S. Cui, D. Lu, Study on solubility of La3+-Dy3+ defect complexes and dielectric properties of (Ba1−xLax)(Ti1−xDyx)O3 ceramics, Ceram. Int. 2015, 41 (2): 2301–2308.
88. Y. Wang, M. Liu, Y. Sun, Y. Shang, H. Zhang, Z. Jiang, Aluminium borate whiskers grafted with boric acid containing poly(ether ether ketone) as a reinforcing agent for the preparation of poly(ether ether ketone) composites, RSC Adv. 2015, 5: 100856–100864.
89. T. Liu, Y. Wang, Y. Su, H. Yu, N. Zhao, Y. Yang, Z. Jiang, Preparation and properties of film materials of poly(aryl etherketone)-based phthalonitrile resins,Polym. Eng. Sci. 2015, 55 (10): 2313–2321.
90. M. Liu, Y. Wang, Z. Cheng, M. Zhang, M. Hu, Z. Jiang, H. Zhang, J. Li. Electrospun carboxylic-functionalized poly(arylene ether ketone)s ultrafine ibers: its optimization, characterization and water absorption behavior,High Perform. Polym.2015, 27 (8): 217–228.
91. W. Jiang et. al, Synthesis of a novel phosphorus-nitrogen-containing intumescent flame retardant and its application to fabrics, J. Ind. Eng. Chem.2015, 27: 40–43.
92. S. Wang, Y. Song, A triphenylamine-based colorimetric and “turn-on” fluorescent probefor live-cell detection of cyanide anion，RSC Adv. 2015, 5: 105–109.
93. X. Chen, Z. Wang, D. Ding, H. Tang, L. Qiu, X. Luo, G. Shi, Strengthening and toughening strategies for tin bronze alloy through fabricating in-situ nanostructured grains, Mater. Design 2015, 60: 66.
94. X. Zhang, J. Huang, J. Yu, P. Li, W. Zhang,* T. Frauenheim,* Anisotropic electron-transfer mobilities in diethynyl-indenofluorene-diones crystals as high-performance n-type organic semiconductor materials: remarkable enhancement by varying substituents, Chem. Phys. 2015, 17 (38): 25463–25470.
95. D. Lu, W. Cheng, X. Sun, Q. Liu, D. Li, Z. Li, Abnormal Raman spectra in Er-doped BaTiO3 ceramics, J. Raman Spectrosc. 2014, 45 (10): 963–970.
96. D. Lu, S. Cui, Defects characterization of Dy-doped BaTiO3 ceramics via electron paramagnetic resonance, J. Eur. Ceram. Soc. 2014, 34 (10): 2217–2227.
97. D. Lu, Y. Yue, X. Sun, Novel X7R BaTiO3 ceramics co-doped with La3+ and Ca2+ ions, J. Alloys Compd. 2014, 586: 136–141.
98. D. Lu, X. Sun, B. Liu, J. Zhang, T. Ogata, Structural and dielectric properties, electron paramagnetic resonance, and defect chemistry of Pr-doped BaTiO3 ceramics, J. Alloys Compd. 2014, 615: 25–34.
99. B. Liu, Z. Li, S. Xu, X. Ren, D. Han, D. Lu, Facile in situ hydrothermal synthesis of BiVO4/MWCNT nanocomposites as high performance visible-light driven photocatalysts, J. Phys. Chem. Solids 2014, 7 (9-10): 92–796.
100. Y. Song, L. Wang, Q. Yang, X. Fei, Preparation of a new superhydrophobic nanofiber film by electrospinning polystyrene mixed with ester modified silicone oil, J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 2014, 4: 1259–1263.
101. Y. Song, L. Wang, Q. Yang, M. Sun, A kind of simple and effective met hod to prepare microfiber reinforced nanofiber film with significant improvement of mechanical properties, Chem. Res. Chin. U.2014, 4: 2389–2394.
102. W. Dong, H. Liu, S. Park, F. Long, Fracture toughness improvement of epoxy resins with short carbon fibers, J. Ind. Eng. Chem. 2014. 20 (4): 1220–1222.
103. Y. Wang, H. Zhang, M. Liu, Y. Zhu, Z. Cui, Y. Lin, Z. Jiang, Preparation and properties of novel boric acid modified poly(aryl ethersulfone) membranes,J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 2014, 131 (19): 40860.
104. Y. Wang, H. Zhang, M. Liu,Y. Shang, Y. Lin, Z, Jiang, Synthesis and properties of a novel poly(aryl ether sulfone) functionalized with pinacol phenylboronate pendants, High Perform. Polym. 2014, 26: 408–412.
105.王永鹏, 刘梦竹, 张宇轩, 林英健, 商赢双, 朱轩伯, 张海博, 姜振华, 新型含硼聚芳醚酮的制备、性能及在偶氮聚芳醚酮制备中应用研究, 高等学校化学学报2014, 35 (5): 1086–1092.
106. M. Liu, Y. Wang, Z. Cheng, M. Zhang, M. Hu, J. Li, Electrospun Mn2O3 nanowrinkles and Mn3O4 nanorods: Morphologyand catalytic application,Appl. Surf. Sci. 2014, 313: 360–367.
107. M. Liu, Y. Wang, Z. Cheng, L. Song, M. Zhang, J. Li, Function of NaOH hydrolysis in electrospinning ZnO nanofibers viausing polylactide as templates,Mater. Sci. Eng. 2014, B187: 89–95.
108. M. Liu, L. Song, Y. Wang, Z. Cheng, J. Li, High-effective preparation of ultrafine poly–(L–lactide–co–ε–caprolactone–diOH) fibers containing silver nanoparticles,High Perform. Polym. 2014, 26 (4): 483–487.
109. X. Zhang, G. Zhao, J. Huang, W. Zhang, Effects of carbon chain on hole-transport properties in naphtho[2,1-b:6,5-b’]difuran derivatives: remarkable anisotropic mobilities, Org. Electron. 2014, 15 (11): 3341–3348.
110. Z. Chen, F. Chen, N. Tan, Controlled solvothermal synthesis of ultrahigh-aspect-ratio Sb2Se3 nanowires and their photoconductive properties, J. Mater. Sci: Mater. Electron. 2014. 26: 970–977.
111. Y. Fang, Z. Li, B. Yang, S. Xu, X. Hu, Q. Liu, D. Han, D. Lu, Effect of dye structure on optical properties and photocatalytic behaviors of squaraine-sensitized TiO2 nanocomposites, J. Phy. Chem. C 2014, 118: 16113–16125.
112. B. Liu, Z. Li, S. Xu, D. Han, D. Lu, Enhanced visible-light photocatalytic activities of Ag3PO4/MWCNT nanocomposites fabricated by facile in situ precipitation method, J. Alloys Compd. 2014, 596: 19–24.
113. Y. Song, L. Wang, Q. Yang, M. Sun, A kind of simple and effective method to prepare microfiber reinforced nanofiber film with significant improvement of mechanical properties, Chem. Res. Chin. U. 2014, 4: 2389–2394.
114. D. Lu, D. Han, In-situ diffuse phase transition at the curie point of BaTiO3 induced by amphoteric Ce3+/Ce4+ ions, Ceram. Int. 2013, 39 (6): 699–706.
115. D. Han, D. Lu, X. Sun, Structural evolution and dielectric properties of (Ba1-xNdx)(Ti1-yFey)O3 ceramics, J. Alloys Compd. 2013, 576: 24–29.
116. D. Lu, L. Zhang, X. Sun, Defect chemistry of a high-k ‘Y5V’ (Ba0.95Eu0.05)TiO3 ceramic, Ceram. Int. 2013, 39 (6): 6369–6377.
117. D. Lu, D. Han, X. Sun, X. Zhuang, Y. Zhang, Raman evidence for Ba-site Ce3+ in BaTiO3, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 2013, 52 (11): 111501.
118. W. Wang, Y. Zhang, Q. Yang, M. Sun, X. Fei, Y. Song, Y. Zhang, Y. Lia, Fluorescent and colorimetric magnetic microspheres as nanosensors for Hg2+ in aqueous solution prepared by a sol-gel grafting reaction and host-guest interaction, Nanoscale 2013, 5: 4958–4965.
119. W. Wang, X. Wang, Q. Yang, X. Fei, M. Sun, Y. Song, A reusable nanofibrous film chemosensor for highly selective and sensitive optical signaling of Cu2+ in aqueous media, Chem. Commun. 2013, 49: 4833–4835.
120. S. Wang, Y. Yang, Y. Zhang, X. Fei, C. Zhou, Y. Zhang, Y. Li, Q. Yang, Y. Song, Fabrication of large-scale superhydrophobic composite films with enhanced tensile properties by multinozzle conveyor belt electrospinning, J. Appl. Polym. Sci.2013, 131: 39735(1–9).
121. 陈杰, 可交联超支化聚醚醚酮的热性能研究, 高分子材料科学与工程2013, 29 (6) : 58–61.
122. W. Wang, N. Li, Y. Chi, Y. Li, W. Yan, X. Li, C. Shao, Electrospinning of magnetical bismuth ferrite nanofibers with photocatalytic activity, Ceram. Int. 2013, 39 (4): 3511–3518.
123. S. Wang, K. Huang, B. Zheng, J. Zhang, S. Feng, Mild hydrothermal synthesis and physical property of perovskite Sr doped LaCrO3, Mater. Lett. 2013, 101C: 86–89.
124. Y. Du, Y. Zhang, K. Huang, S. Wang, L. Yuan, S. Feng, Hydrothermal synthesis and photoluminescence properties of rare-earth niobates and tantalates nanophosphors, Dalton T.2013, 42: 8041–8048.
125. Y. Fang, Z. Li, S. Xu, D. Han, D. Lu, Optical properties and photocatalytic activities of spherical ZnO and flower-like ZnO structures synthesized by facile hydrothermal method, J. Alloys Compd. 2013, 575: 359–363.
126. Z. Li, Y. Fang, S. Xu, D. Han, D. Lu, Fabrication and high photocatalytic activity of TiO2 microspheres formed by surfactant assisted polymerization-induced colloid aggregation, Optoelectr. Adv. Mater. – Rapid Commun. 2013, 7 (9–10): 792–796.
127. F. Jin, S. Lee, S. Park, Polymer matrices for carbon fiber-reinforced polymer composites, J. Carbon Lett. 2013, 14 (2): 76–88.
128. F. Jin, S. Park, Recent advances in carbon-nanotube-based epoxy composites, J. Carbon Lett. 2013, 14 (1): 1–13.
129. M. Liu, Y. Wang, P. Li , Z. Cheng, Y. Zhang, J. Li, Preparation and characterization of multilayer NiO nano-products via electrospinning, App.Surf. Sci. 2013, 284: 453–458.
130. M. Liu, Z. Cheng, Y. Jin, X. Ru, D. Ding, J. Li.Optimization and investigation of the governing parameters in electrospinning the home-made poly(l–lactide–co–ε–caprolactone–diOH). J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 2013, 130: 3600–3610.
131. M. Liu, Z. Cheng, J. Yan, L. Qiang, X. Ru, F. Liu, D. Ding, J. Li. Preparation and characterization of TiO2 nanofibers via using polylactic acid as template. J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 2013, 128: 1095–1100.
132. Y. Zhang, S. Pei, Y. Wang, Z. Cui, N. Li, Haibo Zhang, Zhenhua Jiang, Synthesis, characterization, and photoresponsive behavior of a series of azobenzene-containing side-chain poly(ether sulfone)s with various lengths of flexible spacers, Dyes Pigents 2013, 99 (3): 1117–1123.
133. P. Yan, D. Xu, Y. Wang, B. Wang, N. Li, H. Zhang, Z, Jiang, Effect of barium-containing glass filler reinforcement on shear bond strength of poly(ether ether ketone) to resin cement,High Perform. Polym. 2013, 25: 475–481.
134. N. Xu, Y. Li, H. Li, Y. Wu, A continuous fluorometric assay for trypsin based on melittin and the noncovalent-binding-induced pyrene Excimer, Chem. Lett. 2013, 42: 1528–1530.
135. W. Zhang, X. Zhang, A theoretical study of hydration effects on structural stability and hydrogen bonding dynamics of 2’-deoxyguanosine 5’-monophosphate (dGMP) with different negative charges Can. J. Chem. 2013, 91 (2): 169–175.
136. T. Li, X. Liu, Z. Cao. The high temperature creep behavior of Mg-5Li-3Al-2Zn-2Cu alloy. Adv. Mater. Res. 2013, 760–762: 759–762.
137. D. Ding, K. Wu, L. Wang, X. Chen, Z. Wang, The influence of Fe on the strength and ductility of Cu-10Sn-2Zn based alloys, Appl. Mech. Mate. 2013, 327: 151–155.
138. X. Zhang, W. Zhang,* Negative charge and solvent effects on electronic excited-state hydrogen bonding of 2' -deoxycytidine 5'-monophosphate (dCMP) in aqueous solution Bull, Chem. Soc. Jpn. 2013, 86 (5): 586–593.
139. H. Yang, X. Zhang, L. Duan, M. Zhang, G. Gao, H. Zhang, Environmental pH-responsive fluorescent PEG- polyurethane for potential optical imaging, J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 2013, 129: 846–852.
140. Y. Fu, H. Song, C. Zhou, S. Sun,* H. Zhang, Influence of core–shell particles structure on the morphology and brittle-ductile transition of PBT/ABS-g-GMA blends, Polym. Composite. 2013, 34: 15–21.
141. Y. Fu, H. Song, C. Zhou, S. Sun,* H. Zhang, Modification of the grafting character to prepare PA6/ABS-g-MA blends with higher toughness and stiffness, Polym. Bull. 2013, 70: 1853–1862.
142. Y. Fu, M. S. Jang, N. Wang, Y. Li, T. P. Wu, J. H. Lee, D. S. Lee, H. Y. Yang *,Dual activatable self-assembled nanotheranostics for bioimaging and photodynamic therapy, J. Control. Release 2020, 327, 129-139.
143.X. S. Sun, M. S. Jang, Y. Fu, J. H. Lee, D. S. Lee, Y. Li, H. Y. Yang *, Intracellular delivery of cytochrome C using hypoxia-responsive polypeptide micelles for efficient cancer therapy, Mater. Sci. Eng. C 2020, 114, 111069.
144.H. Y. Yang, Y. Li, D. S. Lee *, Recent Advances of pH‐Induced Charge‐Convertible Polymer‐Mediated Inorganic Nanoparticles for Biomedical Applications, Macromol. Rapid Commun. 2020, 9, 2000106.
145.H. Y. Yang, M. S. Jang, Y. Li, Y. Fu, ,T. P. Wu, J. H. Lee, D. S. Lee*, Hierarchical tumor acidity-responsive self-assembled magnetic nanotheranostics for bimodal bioimaging and photodynamic therapy, J. Control. Release 2019, 301, 157-165.
146.H. Y. Yang,Y. Li, M. S. Jang, Y. Fu, T. P. Wu, J. H. Lee, D. S. Lee*, Green preparation of pH-responsive and dual targeting hyaluronic acid nanogels for efficient protein delivery, Eur. Polym. J, 2019, 121, 109342.
147.Y. Fu, M. S. Jang, T. P. Wu, J. H. Lee, D. S. Lee, Y. Li, H. Y. Yang *, Multifunctional hyaluronic acid-mediated quantum dots for targeted intracellular protein delivery and real-time fluorescence imaging, Carbohyd. Polym., 2019, 224, 115174.
148.Y.P. Wang, Q.W. Zhang, M.Z. Liu, Q.Z. Zhang, H.B. Zhang, H.B. Zhang, Z.H. Jiang. The performances of modified single-walled carbon nanotubes/poly(ether ether ketone) composites prepared by solution blending and melt blending. High. Perform. Polym. 2020, 32, 276-285.(SCI)
149.Y.P. Wang, M.Z. Liu*, D.Y. Lu, H.B. Zhang. Electrospun porous hybrid CuO/CdO nanofibers using carboxylic-functionalized poly(arylene ether ketone)s as a template for glucose determination. High. Perform. Polym. 2019, 31, 570-579.(SCI)
150.Lu D , Zheng Y , Yuan L . Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Study on Oxygen Vacancies and Site Occupations in Mg-Doped BaTiO3 Ceramics[J]. Materials, 2019, 12(9).
151.Mild Hydrothermal Crystallization of Heavy Rare-Earth Chromite RECrO3 (RE = Er, Tm, Yb, Lu) Perovskites and Magnetic Properties.[J]. Inorganic chemistry, 2019.
152.Cui M , Xin Y , Song R , et al. Fluorescence sensor for bovine serum albumin detection based on the aggregation and release of CdS QDs within CMC[J]. Cellulose, 2020, 27(1).
153.Dha B , Cw B , Dl B , et al. A temperature stable (Ba1–xCex)(Ti1–x/2Mgx/2)O3 lead-free ceramic for X4D capacitors - ScienceDirect[J]. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 821.
154.Nanocontrollers for in vitro drug release based on core‐sheath encapsulation of theophylline into hydroxypropyl methylcellulose acetate succinate nanofibers[J]. Journal of Vinyl and Additive Technology, 2020.
155.Liu M , Hao X , Wang Y , et al. A biodegradable core-sheath nanofibrous 3D hierarchy prepared by emulsion electrospinning for sustained drug release[J]. Journal of Materials Science, 2020, 55(35):1-14.
156.Dyl A , Xlg A , Yu C A , et al. Preliminary study on the correlation between the trace Mn2+ and the calcite polymorph in gallstones containing calcium carbonate from the northeast China via electron spin resonance[J]. Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology, 60.
157.Su Y , Lu D , Wang S . Characterization and Rietveld refinements of new dense ceramics Ba 3xSrxTb3xCexO9 ( x = 1 and 1.5) perovskites[J]. Powder Diffraction, 2020, 35(1):1-8.
158.Wang S , Li W , Morbidoni M , et al. Building on soft hybrid perovskites: highly oriented metal oxides as electron transport and moisture resistant layers[J]. Applied Nanoscience, 2020, 10(2).
159. Lili Lian, Xinhao Jiang, Junjiao Guan, Zhifu Qiu, XiyueWang, Dawei Lou*. Dispersive solid-phase extraction of bisphenols migrated from plastic food packaging materials with cetyltrimethylammonium bromide-intercalated zinc oxide, Journal of Chromatography A, 2020, 1612, 8, Article 460666. (IF=4.049,二区)
160. Xinyang Zhang, Jianan Wen, Lili Lian*, Xianhong Ma, Xiyue Wang, Dawei Lou*. Synthesis of 3D magnetic porous carbon derived from metal organic framework for extraction of clenbuterol and ractopamine in mutton samples. Analyst, 2020, 145, 5011-5018. (IF=3.978,二区)
161. Yuying Li, Hao Zhang, Xiyue Wang, Jie Ma, Lili Lian*, Dawei Lou*. Preparation and flocculation performance of polysilicate aluminum-cationic starch composite flocculant. Water, Air, & Soil Pollution, 2020, 231, Article 339. (IF=1.9,四区)
162. Jiamin Rong, Pengcheng Li, Yakun Ge*, Hongling Chen, Jie Wu, Renwen Zhang, Jun Lao, Dawei Lou*, Yuanxin Zhang*. Histone H2A-peptide-hybrided upconversion mesoporous silica nanoparticles for bortezomib/p53 delivery and apoptosis induction, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2020, 186, Article 110674. (IF=4.389,二区)
163. Bin Liu, Kun-Jie Syu, Yuan-Xin Zhang, Sachin Gupta, Yu-Jhe Shen, Wei-Jynn Chien, Jui-Chang Tseng*, Dawei Lou*, Practical Synthesis and Field Application of the Synthetic Sex Pheromone of Rice Stem Borer, Chilo suppressalis (Lepidoptera:Pyralidae), Journal of Chemistry, 2020, 2020:5632534. (IF=1.79,四区)
164. Runnan Wang, Hao Zhang, Lili Lian, Xiyue Wang, Bo Zhu, Dawei Lou*. Flocculant Containing Silicon, Aluminum, and Starch for Sewage Treatment, Journal of Chemical Engineering of Japan, 2020, 53(10), 592-598. (IF=0.638,四区)
165.Lili Lian, Xinhao Jiang, Jinyi Lv, Fengkun Bai, Bo Zhu, Dawei Lou*. Fabrication of glucose derived carbon decorated magnetic microspheres for extraction of bisphenols from water and tea drinks. Journal of Separation Science, 2019,42: 3451-3458. (IF=2.516,三区)
166. Ming Ming#, Xiyue Wang#, Lili Lian, Hao Zhang, Wenxiu Gao, Bo Zhu, Dawei Lou*. Metabolic responses of saccharomyces cerevisiae to ethanol stress using gas chromatography -mass spectrometry, Molecular Biosystems (Molecular Omics), 2019,15(3):216-221. (IF=2.759,三区)
167. Dandan Yu†, Wenxiu Gao†*, Shuyu Xing, Lili Lian, Hao Zhang, Xiyue Wang, Dawei Lou*. Fe-doped H3PMo12O40 immobilized on covalent organic frameworks (Fe/PMA@COFs): a heterogeneous catalyst for the epoxidation of cyclooctene with H2O2, RSC Adv., 2019, 9: 4884 -4891. (IF=2.936,三区)
168. Xiaoshuang Li, Hao Zhang, Ying Zhao, Lili Lian, Xiyue Wang, Wenxiu Gao, Bo Zhu, Dawei Lou*. Design and synthesis of Ag nanoclusters molecular beacon for adenosine triphosphate detection. Journal of Analytical Methods in Chemistry,2019, 2019:2786156-2786156. (IF=1.589,四区)
169. Xiaoyu Zhang, Jie Chen, Lili Lian, Xiyue Wang, Xiaoyang Guo, Huijun Chen, Bo Zhu, Shuang Hou, Dawei Lou*. Preparation and application of needle extraction device packed with the sol-gel derived perhydroxy cucurbituril coating fiber, Chromatographia, 2019, 82(6):953-960. (IF=1.401,四区)
170. Bo Zhu, Xiaoyang Guo, Xiyue Wang, Lili Lian, Hao Zhang,Wenxiu Gao, Yuanyuan Tian, Xiaoyu Zhang, Dawei Lou. Development of A Fiber-Packed In-Tube Extraction Device and Its Application in BTEX Analysis. Chinese Journal of analytical chemistry, 2019, 47(5):e19053-e19058.
171.Lili Lian, Xinyang Zhang, Jie Hao, Jinyi Lv, Xiyue Wang, Bo Zhu, Dawei Lou*. Magnetic solid-phase extraction of fluoroquinolones from water samples using titanium-based metal-organic framework functionalized magnetic microspheres, Journal of Chromatography A, 2018, 1208(1):62-70. (IF=3.981，二区)
172.Lili Lian, Jinyi Lv, Xiyue Wang, Dawei Lou*. Magnetic solid–phase extraction of tetracyclines using ferrous oxide coated magnetic silica microspheres from water samples, Journal of Chromatography A, 2018, 1534: 1-9. (IF=3.981，二区)
173.Hao Zhang, Yanan Guan, Xiaoshuang Li, Lili Lian, Xiyue Wang, Wenxiu Gao, Bo Zhu, Xuying Liu, and Dawei Lou*. Ultrasensitive biosensor for Detection of Mercury(II) Ions Based on DNA-Cu Nanoclusters and Exonuclease III-assisted Signal Amplification, Analytical Sciences, 2018, 34(10): 1155-1161. (IF=1.228，四区)
174.Yuanxin Zhang, Yakun Ge, Xie Ping, Ming Yu, DaweiLou*, Wei Shi, Synergistic apoptotic effects of silibinin in enhancing paclitaxel toxicity in human gastric cancer cell lines, Molecular Medicine Reports, 2018, 18(2): 1835-1841. (IF=1.692，四区)